Partner Manager to UK
A Society is the consulting company of tomorrow, providing access to the most exciting assignments for freelancers, consultants and partners within R&D, IT, and Management. We make it possible for our customers to engage talent on a flexible basis and help our consultants and customers to succeed and reach their goals.
We are looking for a senior Partner Manager with a history of working in the consulting/staffing business. You will have a proven history in developing relationships to maximise a positive B2B partnership with contractors and customers, and you will be excited about doing this globally. A Society UK will be an important hub for the sourcing of talent to our international customers (primarily in Sweden) as well as providing our local UK customers with consultancy services within R&D, IT and Management. This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing international consultancy business and be part of the start-up of A Society’s UK business.
Scope of activities
- Build a consultancy network of freelancers and niched consultancy businesses, primarily in the area of Aerospace, Automotive, ICT and Life science
- Talent search and competence matching based on incoming RFQs and long-term competence demands from clients
- Preparing requests for distribution across the consultancy network with help from the tools we provide
- Marketing and search activities in social media channels
- Quality assurance (screening, verification of CVs, interviews, references, commercial compliance, background checks)
- Providing a pipeline of candidates to our sales staff abroad (primarily Sweden)
- Preparing sales pitches, offers and quotations for submission to local customers and internal sales staff
- Negotiations and contracting with freelancers and payroll companies
- Provide guidance, on-boarding support and general assistance to customers and contractors
- Administration using the tools we provide (e.g. Lime CRM)
- Collaboration with our joint group forum
- Weekly reporting to management in Sweden.
Job profile requirements
- Experience from similar roles within the recruitment, consulting or staffing business
- Experience from working with engineers and consultants within R&D and IT
- Documented experiences from the areas described above
- Strong relationship-building skills, ability of taking ownership of various tasks at hand as well as capability to operate in the ever-changing environment of an international fast-growing, company
- Humble attitude towards colleagues, contractors and other key stakeholders
- Active listener and thorough
- Highly self-motivated, flexible and energetic
- Independent, confident and takes initiative easily
- Can handle several things at once and understand the value of prioritizing
- Team player (who knows when it’s time to quit being independent)
- Willingness to travel within the UK and to Sweden
- Fluent in English.
Working hours/place and benefits
- Full time at our office in Cambridge
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work from home
- Monthly salary plus OTE
- Attractive benefits package
- Start February/March 2019.
Does this sound exactly like what you should be doing, and you’re more than ready for the next challenge? Try and persuade us! Send us your resume and a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications and contacts are treated confidentially.
If you want to know more about A Society, visit our American website here.